Skiing and Snowboarding in Palandoken (11-13 Jan)
✪ 11-13 January 2020, 2 nights 3 days, Palandoken Ski & Snowboard Holiday 🏂⛷️
✪ Full Pension Hotel Accommodation Included 🛏️
How about skiing in Palandöken? We are pleased to invite you to this event which will warm you in the cold of January.
This activity is just for you if you want to enjoy skiing / snowboarding on wide slopes and open the winter season in Palandöken ... Discover the fun in Palandöken with this 3-day skiing and snowboarding activity with accommodation.
1st DAY (11 JANUARY 2020 SATURDAY): We will enter our hotel at 13.00 in the afternoon with transfer from the airport. For the rest of the day, we will be skiing on the Palandöken ski slopes and taking our dinner in our facility to rest.
2nd DAY ( 12 JANUARY 2020 SUNDAY): After breakfast we will enjoy skiing. Lunch and dinner will be served as open buffet in our facility.
3rd DAY (13 JANUARY, 2020, MONDAY): After breakfast we will continue to enjoy skiing. After receiving our lunch, we will leave the facility and transfer to Erzurum Airport.
- For airport transfers, your flight must arrive at Erzurum airport on arrival at around 9:00 am. For return, transfers start at 17:00.
- If you want to take private lessons, you can take lessons from expert instructors from 250 TL per hour.
- If you don't have ski equipment, you can rent it for 80 TL per day.
- If you want to rent ski clothes and helmets, you can rent them for 140 TL per day.
- Airport Transfers
- 4 Star Hotel Accommodation (Full pension)
- Breakfast Buffet
- Open Buffet Lunch
- Open Buffet Dinner
- Non-alcoholic drinks, draft wine and draft beer at meals (Meals only)
- Tea and cookies at 17:00
- Ski pass uses
- wifi throughout hotel
- Turkish bath, indoor pool, sauna, fitness center
- TURSAB Travel Insurance and Guidance Service
- Personal Expenditures
- All eating and drinking except hotel concept
- Ski Rent
- Flight Tickets
- First Day Breakfast and Lunch, Last Day Dinner
Saturday-Sunday-Monday, 2 Nights 3 Days 4 Star Hotel Accommodation (Dedeman Lodge Hotel)
This activity has an airport shuttle service.
You might also like...