Trekking in Floodplain Forests İğneada
✪ Trails near Istanbul, Turkey's largest swamp of lush forests, Bird of paradise
✪ Level: Moderate, Enjoyable Course
✪ Child Discount: 1 child per family with 20% discount. You can add a child in the options section during the booking process
We leave Istanbul at 07:00 in the morning and enter the TEM road towards Tekirdağ. We take our breakfast packages on the way.
We arrive at İğneadaaround 10.30. Then we visit İğneada Port, French Lighthouse, Limanköy, Beğendik Village (Atatürk Forest Village) and Sisliova Village.
After taking our lunch at the center of İğneada, we visit ŞahindereLongozu with flora and fauna. The route of the hiking paths in Longoz can vary according to the season and the water level of the longoz. But anyone walking on a slope can easily do it.
After the walk around 16.30 We start the journey back to Istanbul. We are in Istanbul around 20.00.
Breakfast: Sandwich, cake, tea
Lunch: Free at İğneada center. We buy fish, meat and other food in our facilities.
● The tour cannot be canceled except if the number is not sufficient except for force majeure. If the tour is canceled by the company, the tour fee will be refunded.
- Professional guidance service
- TURSAB mandatory insurance
- Smiling faces and quality service
- Personal Expenditures
- This activity does not contain accommodation.
- Transportation is included
You might also like...