Tent Camping and Trekking in Kapidag Peninsula
✪ Trekking walk on Kapidag Peninsula, close to Istanbul, Kyzikos Ancient City, Old Greek villages, Kirazli Monastery, Kirazli Waterfall, Village breakfast at Gemic Farm
✪ Level:Moderate, Forest walks
✪ Child Discount:1 child per family with 20% discount. You can add a child in the options section during the booking process
Day 1 ISTANBUL, KAPIDAG PENINSULA, SWEETWATER, CHERRY MONASTERY
We leave Istanbul at 07:30 in the morning. We take our breakfast at the farm in Orhangazi after passing to Topçular by ferry. After breakfast, we go to Tatlısu Village. From here we reach the beginning of the course with a short journey by car and start our trip in the forests of Kapidag. The footpath, mostly located in the forest, also has sea views from time to time. After a walk of about 3-3.5 hours, we reach the Kirazlı Monastery. We set up our camp in the grassy area near the monastery and prepare our lunch. After dinner, we make small trips around and explore the area and collect wood for our campfire in the evening.
Accommodation Type: Tent 🏕️
Day 2 BALLIPINAR, RUM VILLAGES, ERDEK, KYZIKOS ANTIQUE CITY, RETURN
After breakfast we gather our tents and leave our camp. Today's first walk to the village of Ballıpınar. Waterfalls, lakes will accompany us during our walk along the creek. After about 2-2.5 hours walk, we reach the village and the sea.
After some rest in Ballıpınar, we will visit other Greek villages and magnificent bays on the peninsula, Erdek and Kyzikos Ancient City. First, we stop by Ormanlı and Turan villages in the north. We go to Erdek after village trips. Here we take a short stroll to the ancient city of Kyzikos, our last stop on the peninsula. B.C. 756 BC. It is estimated to be the first colonial city on the shores of the Marmara, known to have been founded twice in 679.
After completing our tour of the ancient city in Bandirma ”ferry missed” take our lunch. then we are on our way back to Istanbul. If we have time, we stop by Gölyazı for photo shoots. We arrive in Istanbul around 20-21:00.
- Day 1 breakfast: Village breakfast at Gemiç Farm
- Day 1 Lunch: Sausage BBQ
- Day 1: Chicken, meatballs, pasta, potato, eggplant, halva, salad, tomato, pepper, fruit, juice.
- Day 2 Breakfast: Feta Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Multi-Cream, Olives, Olive Paste, Honey, Jam, Eggs, Tea.
- Day 2 lunch: Free at the Ferry
Our services are satisfying. You won't stay hungry. Vegetarian participants are required to provide information in advance.
● The tour cannot be canceled except if the number is not sufficient and force majeure. If the tour is canceled by the company, the tour fee will be refunded.
- Professional guidance service
- Camp Accommodation
- All camp equipments
- Ferryboat fees
- 1 Turkish village breakfast
- 1 breakfast & 1 lunch (first day) & 1 dinner
- National Park Entrance Fee
- All trips & treats
- TURSAB mandatory insurance
- Smiling faces and quality service
- Personal Expenses
- Lunch on Second Day
- All extras at the hotels and meals
- Entrances to museums and ruins
- All services not stated in Inclusive Service
● Our tour must stay in a tent for 1 night.
● Our tents are suitable for all weather conditions,waterproof, new and well maintained. Underneath of the tents are not open and insect-proof as those who fear camping 😊
● Sleeping bags are protected from -15 / - 20 degrees and it is not seen that the air temperature decreases below that degree during camping. So you can't get cold.
● We also provide mat to provide camping mat.
All these materials are free. Those who want to bring their own camping equipment can create the same conditions.
Camp works are planned to be done together. How to set up a tent, how to gather it, how to sleep in a sleeping bag? We also teach such information. What more do you get 😃
● Minibus, midibus and bus transportation;
- VW Crafter for 16 people, Mercedes Sprinter,
- Isuzu and Mitsubishi for 26 people
Our vehicles are air conditioned. If you are going to form a closed group, make sure that your group number is 16, 26, 46 or multiples of seats.
- 06:20 In front of Cennet Koru Florya
- 06:40 In front of İncirli Aflermo
- 07:00 In front of Mecidiyeköy Doğtaş
- 07:20 Kadıköy Marriage Office
- 07:30 E-5 Kozyatağı Station
Please indicate your Boarding Point in the Note section at the time of booking.
You might also like...