Daily İğneada and Dupnisa Cave Sightseeing Tour
✪ Day Trip from İğneada🏞️ and Dupnisa Cave🏺 from Istanbul
✪ Cumartesi Every Saturday and Sunday, Spreader Breakfast Included
Give yourself a beautiful day with nature and greenery with your loved ones!
We start our journey with in-car refreshments accompanied by our guide's explanations with the departure from our specified stop points. Our first trip point is Dupnisa (Iblisima) Cave.
The cave is located near Sarpdere Village of Demirköy. The cave; after our trip to DupnisaCave, famous for its unspoiled stalactites and stalagmites, with its galleries passing through the river and its long gallery, we reach İğneada, the important seaside town of Thrace. In İğneadaCastle we see the houses inhabited by Greeks living on wood and fishing and go to İğneada harbor. Then we take advantage of the scenery suitable for photography and the unique fresh air.
Finally; We reach the village of Beğendik, which is the closest village to the Bulgarian border in the region, and after we see the village of Rezova on the other side of the border from afar, we leave for Istanbul and leave our guests to the points we leave and say goodbye to meet at another event.
Boarding Points and Hours
- 06:30 Kadikoy Marriage Office In Front Of Parking Lot
- 06:45 Mecidiyeköy Public Bus Stations - Mado Front
- 07:00 Incirli Metrobus Station Front of Ömür Plaza
- 08:00 In Front Of Beylikdüzü Marmara Park
- 08:30 Front of Silivri Kipa
- The seat number cannot be promised and guaranteed during the tour. Please do not insist.
- In case of insufficient number, the agency reserves the right to cancel or postpone the tour until the last day. In case of cancellation, the full amount will be refunded or you can join our tour on the deferred date.
- Our vehicles move at specified times for each tour from the designated departure points, be ready at the departure point at least 10 minutes before the departure time. Our vehicles move at the time of departure. Our guests who are late and cannot attend the tour cannot claim any rights.
- Prior to the date of the tour, the contact number of the tour staff will be sent as a text message to the phone number provided during booking. Make sure that the contact number you provide is correct. Otherwise, you are responsible.
- In cases where children under the age of 18 do not participate in the tour with one or both of their parents, it is mandatory to have the necessary consent to attend the tour.
- The guide has the right to make changes to the schedule and schedule flow, provided that he / she considers the entire program as necessary, such as weather conditions and adverse road conditions. The hotels mentioned in the program may be changed with the same standards and locations.
- Pick Up - Drop Back Transportation
- Spread Breakfast
- Guidance Service
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenditures
- Museum and Historical Site Entrance Fees
- Drinks during meals
This activity does not contain accommodation.
Our transportation is provided by the following vehicle models according to the number of people;
- 16 People: Volkswagen Crafter & Mercedes Sprinter
- 27 People: Otokar Sultan Maxi & Isuzu Novo Lux
- 35 People: Otokar Sultan Mega
- 46 People: Mercedes Travego / Tourismo & Man Fortuna & Neoplan Tourliner / Cityliner & Mitsubishi Safir
You might also like...