Daily Gölyazı, Cumalıkızık, Mudanya and Trilye Sightseeing Tour
✪ Daily Gölyazı Çıkış from Istanbul, CumalıKızık🏡, Mudanya⚓ and Trilye🚢 Tour
✪ Cumartesi Every Saturday and Sunday, Lunch Included - Spreader Breakfast (Extra)
Spend a beautiful day with history and nature with your loved ones!
Starting from the meeting points, we will take the Eskihisar-Topçular ferry to Yalova, our first stop. After the extra breakfast we will get here, we start our Cumalıkızık trip.
We visit some of the 270 houses in the village where conservation and renovation works are underway and the Ethnographic Museum. In Cumalıkızık Village, we will visit the Guest House, Art House, Shepherd's House, Ethnography Museum and try to pass the Gin Range, which is the narrowest in the world.
After our Cumalıkızık trip, we begin our journey towards Gölyazı. The windmill, which was restored at the entrance, welcomes us as we proceed to Gölyazı among the olive trees. First we go to Lily Hill, where the remains of the old theater are located. Magnificent Gölyazı and Uluabat Lake scenery after taking information about the region, taking a photo break, we continue to visit.
We are visiting Saint Panteleimon Church and Gölyazı, one of the most important and original examples of Anatolian Greek Orthodox churches. We walk to the peninsula after seeing Ağlayan Çınar in the village square and listening to the story of our guide. We visit the historical Gölyazı Bath and Gölyazı Mosque, which is now a restored café, where the fish, which have been sold from Uluabat Lake, have been sold for 100 years, and the restored Faik Bey Mansion, 250-year-old Greek houses with our guide's guide.
After completing our tour of Gölyazı Village and Uluabat Lake, we move to Mudanya, which is our next stop for lunch (Fish / Meatball-Salad-Beverage-Baked Tahini Halva-Cay Meal Extra is chargeable and optional.) After 1 hour, we first pass to our fish restaurant in Mudanya.
After having lunch, Mudanya Armistice House Museum, which belongs to Aleksander Ganyanof of Russian origin and was signed by Mudanya Armistice, is 30 minutes after seeing Mudanya Houses in Giritli Neighborhood (Mudanya Greek Quarter) planned by Italian engineer Piciretu. Trilye, which is our last stop.
Trilye de Fatih Mosque, a former Greek settlement, and the Stone School, which was formerly built as a Priest School and served as a school until the 1980s. After Trilye Olive which is one of the best table olives grown in our country, we start our journey to Istanbul after shopping break.
According to the estimated road and weather conditions, we are in Istanbul at 22:00 -00: 00. We say goodbye to meet you on your next trip.
Boarding Points and Hours
06:00 In front of the Dilek Patisserie
06:30 Mecidiyekoy Public Bus Stations
07:00 Kadikoy Marriage Office In Front Of Parking Lot
07:20 Kartal Bridge Under (Ankara direction)
07:40 Front of McDonalds in Cayirova
- MUSEUM AND PLACE ENTRY FEES: Our guide has the right to make changes in the tour flow, provided that he / she applies the whole program if deemed necessary. Private business entrance fees, museum and historical site entrance fees belong to our guest. Our guests between the ages of 7/12 will pay the student fee provided that they present their ID. All guests who wish to enter the museums participating in the tour are obliged to pay this fee.
- The seat number cannot be promised and guaranteed during the tour. Please do not insist.
- In case of insufficient number, the agency reserves the right to cancel or postpone the tour until the last day. In case of cancellation, the full amount will be refunded or you can join our tour on the deferred date.
- Our vehicles move at specified times for each tour from the designated departure points, be ready at the departure point at least 10 minutes before the departure time. Our vehicles move at the time of departure. Our guests who are late and cannot attend the tour cannot claim any rights.
- Prior to the date of the tour, the contact number of the tour staff will be sent as a text message to the phone number provided during booking. Make sure that the contact number you provide is correct. Otherwise, you are responsible.
- In cases where children under the age of 18 do not participate in the tour with one or both of their parents, it is mandatory to have the necessary consent to attend the tour.
- The guide has the right to make changes to the schedule and schedule flow, provided that he / she considers the entire program as necessary, such as weather conditions and adverse road conditions. The hotels mentioned in the program may be changed with the same standards and locations.
- Pick Up - Drop Back Transportatio
- Guidance Service
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expenditures
- Breakfast (Extra)
- Museum and Historical Site Entrance Fees
This activity does not contain accommodation.
Our transportation is provided by the following vehicle models according to the number of people;
- 16 People: Volkswagen Crafter & Mercedes Sprinter
- 27 People: Otokar Sultan Maxi & Isuzu Novo Lux
- 35 People: Otokar Sultan Mega
- 46 People: Mercedes Travego / Tourismo & Man Fortuna & Neoplan Tourliner / Cityliner & Mitsubishi Safir
You might also like...