Tarsus and Adana Tour from Istanbul
✪ Two-Day History and Culture Tour: Tarsus and Adana 🚶♂️ 🚶♀️🏺📜
✪ Return Flight Ticket from Istanbul Included
Have a wonderful time with a bustling two-day tour of Tarsus and Adana, including a Pegasus flight ticket from Istanbul.
- DECEMBER 20-21 (Friday and Saturday)
- DECEMBER 21-22 (Saturday and Sunday)
- DECEMBER 27-28 (Friday and Saturday)
- DECEMBER 28-29 (Saturday and Sunday)
DAY 1- TARSUS
We welcome you at Adana Airport and start our Tarsus tour. Respectively; St. St. Paul's Church, St. Paul's Well, Tarsus Waterfall, Ulu Mosque, Forty Spoon Bedesten, Historical Tarsus Houses, Roman Road and Cilician Triumphal Arch, Cleopatra's Gate, Seven Sleepers Cave, Şahmeran Bath are our sightseeing spots.
The 12th century St. Paul Monastery serves as a museum today. The Monastery of St. Paul, one of the 12 apostles of Jesus, repeated in the Bible twice that he was from Tarsus. . In some sources, it is said that in 1198, the Pope's ambassador crowned Leon I as the Armenian king.
The Roman-style church with thick and high walls was restored in 1415 by Ramazanoğlu Ahmet Bey and turned into a mosque. It is rumored that the church made of cut stones and the gray granite columns are from ancient times. In the center of the ceiling Jesus, Yohannes and Mattaios in the east, Marcos and Lucas frescoes in the west. This church, which is very valuable for Christians, is one of the first places that must be seen since history, culture and faith tourism is the center of Tarsus.
After our trip to Tarsus, we return to our hotel for accommodation ...
DAY 2 - ADANA
After our breakfast in Adana, our Adana tour starts.
Our Adana tour is as follows; We visit Stone Bridge, Old Clock, Small Clock, Museum, Sabancı Mosque, Kazancılar Bazaar, Bebekli Church, Seyhan Dam Lake. Then we stop for a taste of Adana kebab. (extra)
Then we take you to the airport with a goodbye.
- 1 night accommodation with 3 * and 4 * Hotel
- Guidance and guidance services
- Transfer and transfer services
- Flight ticket
- Travel insurance
- First day breakfast and extra expenses in the hotel
- Lunch and Dinner
- MUSEUM and historical site fees
- Single Room: 16 EUR
Breakfast included accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels
FRIDAY-SATURDAY (PEGASUS AIRLINES)
- GOING: Departure 07:45 Istanbul-S.Gökçen (SAW), 1 h 25 min, Arrival 09:10 Adana (ADA)
- RETURN: Departure 20:50 Adana (ADA), 1 h 30 min, Arrival 22:20 Istanbul-S.Gökçen (SAW)
CUMARTESİ-PAZAR (PEGASUS AIRLINES)
- GOING: Departure 06:00 Istanbul-S.Gökçen (SAW),1 h 25 min, Arrival 07:25 Adana (ADA)
- RETURN: Departure 22:35 Adana (ADA), 1 h 30 min, Arrival 00:05 Istanbul-S.Gökçen (SAW)
You might also like...