Daily Ski Tour to ULUDAG from İstanbul - Including Skipass
✪ Daily Uludağ Skiing⛷️ and Snowboarding🏂 Tour from Istanbul
✪ Unlimited Ski-pass is included (UYB lifts and all lifts in zone 1 and 2)
We have made our Uludag Ski Tours achieve the top level by offering transportation service every day. You can come to Kartalkaya to do One-Day Skiing/Snowboarding with our tour whenever you want.
In the early hours of the morning, we take our places on the bus at the meeting points and times determined in Istanbul. After breakfast on the bus, we arrive at Uludag in about 4 hours. Since skipass is included in this tour, you can start the day immediately after getting off the bus. After skiing & snowboarding all day long, we are on the way back with the closure of the lifts. We finish our day with our lunch break on the road.
Since we used the Osman Gazi Bridge, we were able to apply additional stops and we were able to change our departure times 1 hour ahead of our previous tours.
Boarding Points and Program:
- 04:30 Ataköy Front of the Atrium (Ulus Gate)
- 05:00 Etiler Akmerkez Akadlar In front of the main gate
- 05:30 Kadikoy Marriage apartment opposite the parking lot
- 05:45 E-5 Kartal Courthouse Station,
- 06:00 E-5 Çayırova Mcdonalds
- 06:00 - 06:30 A small breakfast and hot and cold drinks are served on the bus,
- 08:30 - 09:00 We arrive at Uludağ
- 17:00 - 17:30 (according to the road and weather conditions) with the closing of the lifts to recover and depart for Istanbul,
- 20:30 - 21:00 We will be in Istanbul.
If you are available on a WEEK DAY; you can come any week day and enjoy skiing on empty tracks with an affordable price to your heart’s content. Also, during tour travel you don't encounter any traffic jam.
At the WEEKEND, if you have holiday on Saturdays and Sundays, it is important to choose Saturday. You can enjoy skiing on empty tracks and you won't get stuck in the traffic jam of Sunday. Also, you can leave Sunday for resting rather than for working the day after.
If you only can come on Sunday, you should consider a certain crowd and the problems that it brings depending on the weather conditions, too (waiting in a line on tracks and at food courts, return traffic etc.)
If you select different date return option; please indicate your return date in the Note section.
Note: Since we use Osman Gazi Bridge, our return journey normally takes 3 hours (for Kadıköy).
- Seat Number is not guaranteed on the bus. Special requests made during booking are taken into consideration in accordance with the order of booking (window side or front seats, rear seats, etc.).
- What is Skipass? Skipass, is a card pass system that used in structures built to carry guests up to hill by chairlift (seated) or t-bar (standing) at ski / snowboard centers. You can purchase your skipass card in full day or #of pass and swipe out at the lift and t-bar counters.
For full days, you may write your name on the reserve list and to be called in case of other guests' cancellations; You can send your contact information to [email protected] or write to us from live support.
- Unlimited Skipass (UYB lifts and all lifts in zone 1 and 2)
- Transportation between Istanbul and Uludağ
- Treats during transportation (Morning - Sandwich and cold or hot drinks, Return - cold or hot drinks)
- Personal Expenditures
- Lunch and Dinner
- Different go-return date fee: 3 EUR
This activity does not contain accommodation.
Transportation between Istanbul and Uludag is provided by luxury buses.
You might also like...