Rafting in Köprülü Canyon
✪ Longest Rafting Track with 14 Kilometres
✪ Amazing nature views and fun
The only place where you can go rafting in Antalya is Köprüçay river running through Köprülü Canyon National Park. Köprüçay river fed with ground water in the canyons of natural wonder, runs through the national park and drains into the Mediterranean Seafrom Belkıs Aspendos.
Full of lots of archaeological ruins such as ancient city of Selge on the western side of the river, historical castles by the river, stone bridges and roads from the Roman period, this area is one of the most beautiful, natural recreational areas of Turkey. Because the river runs through the national park, our guests participating in the rafting activity will have an opportunity to see the breathtaking nature views and Taurus mountains.
The tour made in an area of 14 kilometers between historical Oluk Bridge and Karabük Bridge, has 2-3 difficulty levels. The facilities of rafting organizations are at tour ending points. Our facility is at the last point of the rafting track.
Thanks to its advantageous location, our guests will have completed the longest rafting track.
WHAT TO BRING
- Water shoes or Sneakers (Slippers not suitable)
- Easy drying clothes
- Replacement clothes if necessary
- Guests, 7 years and older can join the tour. The fee for children is 50 TL. You can add from the option step.
- Not included services: Drinks, Gifts, Video and Photo Shoots, Water Shoes
- Guests arriving with their own vehicle should be present at our facility at 10:00 in the morning.
- Our guests who do not have suitable shoes can buy rafting shoes in our facility for a reasonable price.
- Equipment Rental
- Personal Expenditures
- Hotel Transfer: 7 EUR
- 1 Child (Without Transfer): 7 EUR
- 1 Child (With Transfer): 14 EUR
- This activity does not contain accommondation.
You can reach our adventure center with your own car to take part in the tours we offer, or you can take it from our hotel or certain route points with our air-conditioned vehicles.
Transfer Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Guests arriving with their own vehicle can also make reservations for other days of the week.
Transfer Areas: Antalya, Belek, Side, Manavgat, Alanya
✪ During the reservation process, select the transfer option from the options section and indicate your place of entry in the notes section.
You might also like...