Intermediate-Level Paragliding Pilot (P3) Training - 1st Course
With 3 courses of intermediate level paragliding training for soaring flight, approaching techniques for spot-landing, hill landing and so on, you will enjoy more and the duration of your flight will increase.
This training will be provided in 3 courses and you will begin to feel the real flying experience.
- 15 Sorties of Gliding in the Altitude
- Theoretical lessons
- Reverse take-off practices
- Basic soaring flight
- Big ears practices
- 360-degree turns
- Target approach techniques
- Advanced soaring flight
- Hill landing
Our trainees who have accomplished these courses will have completed the Intermediate-Level Paragliding Pilot Training at the end of the Basic Emergencies to be practiced in Ölüdeniz/Fethiye region.
For each of these 3 courses, trainees will use their own flight equipment. (If you request, you can start the training by renting the equipment for just the 1st Course. For the 2nd and 3rd Courses, there is no material renting service.)
As the flight region, Pamukkale/Denizli and Serdivan/Sakarya regions are used mostly where our school carries out its activities and other flight regions deemed suitable by the trainers may also be used.
1st Course - 1,000 TRY (Except material renting fee)
2nd Course - 1,250 TRY
3rd Course - 1,000 TRY
Material renting fee is 500 TRY and just for the 1st course (15 sorties).
- If you received training in the past, you can request to start with a course suitable to your paragliding training level. You will need to accomplish flight tasks so that your level can be determined under the supervision of our professional trainers and if the result is positive, your request will be approved.
- If the participant is not at the requested training level, s/he must start the activity at a level approved by trainers.
- Theoretical and practical lessons
- Lesson handbook
- Personal Expenditures
- Equiptment Rental: 56 EUR
This activity does not contain accommondation.
Transportation is not included
You might also like...