Paragliding Towing Training
In the regions where there is no suitable take-off area you can go up to the 600 meters of altitude and start tour flight with towing.
THE AIM OF THE TRAINING
Take-off by towing training is used often worldwide although it is not common in our country. Camping will be made as 2 days of short programs. Take off by towing will be performed as towing by the car on the land. At least 6 take-offs will be made by towing. Towing altitude is maximum 600 meters.
Ankara Hirfanlı Barrage Lake
- Ankara/Hirfanlı, 27-28 April 2019
- Ankara/Hirfanlı, 21-22 September 2019
All pilots who will join the camp must meet the conditions below.
- Having no disease or disability
- Having received basic emergencies training (SIV)
- Having own flight equipment and electronics
- The number of the learners is 10 at maximum.
- Our club reserves its right to cancel the course due to the meteorological conditions. In this case, you can either join a course in a different period or get your money back.
- Paragliding is actually a safe nature sport if performed within the limits and appeals to a quite large population. However, this sport is not an activity like the ones we do every day such as walking or running and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, our priority is always SAFETY during this training period and the training of learners who are not considered suitable for paragliding sports may be stopped at any stage and again, if practicing this sport threatens the lives of learners, their training is stopped at any stage. Trainee's objections will not be accepted at this point.
- Theoretical Training
- Towing Training Booklet
- Photo and video shooting
This activity does not contain accommondation.
Transportation is not included
You might also like...