Tandem Paragliding Flight in Kaş
You will understand why birds are singing in Kaş with paragliding. For this reason, we invite you to experience the wonderful view of Kaş and Meiswith paraglidingfrom the sky and to experience this thrilling freedom; clear blue sea, indented coastline with stunning mountain and paragliding in Kaş, one of the most convenient location in Turkey.
We travel our visitors to the skirts of Asaz Mountain, which surrounds Kaş, at an altitude of about 780 meters.
Our paragliding activity, which we performed with our experienced pilots, lasts for 30 minutes depending on the factors such as the wind and the weight of our guests. In Kaş, paragliding activities last for 1 hour. The first half-hour is transferred to the take-off point on the slopes of Asaz Mountain and the other half-hour is spent in the air. During the flight you can see the wild life at the foot of the mountains. You can watch the narrow streets of Kaş, the ancient buildings of Antiphellos, and the beaches and bays of the bay as a bird.
Optionally, we are landing at Kaş Harbor with acrobatic movements or a quiet flight.
Our first flight starting at 10:00 in the morning continues until 16:00 in 1 hour intervals. Remember to specify your preferred time during the booking process.
● For take-off, you need sneakers (Sandals or slipers are not suitable). You can wear shorts and T-shirts.
● Kaş paragliding has a 9-year limit and a maximum weight limit of 120 kilos.
● To record these incredible moments, your pilot takes professional photos and videos. (Separately charged)
- Transfer to Take-off
- This activity does not contain accommondation.
- Transportation is not included
You might also like...