Horse Riding Training in the Nature
If you're looking for a great time for beginners, an experienced rider looking for excitement, maybe just relaxing and enjoying the breathtaking view on horseback, we offer a variety of horse riding activities to suit you.
The hidden beauty of the Black Sea offers a lot! The discovery of agricultural land, beaches and greenery in Belgrade, the largest forest land in Istanbul, will be an unforgettable moment.
Another place starting from the village to the beaches of the Black Sea offers you the opportunity of horse riding on dreamy beaches as well as sunny days!
It is an ideal area for horseback riding in the beautiful countryside of Istanbul; Belgrade has astonishing beauty with its shores stretching outside the village, sandy beach, lakes and forest areas that relax with the sound of waves. This experience awaits you with different routes. Share this passion!
● Horse communication methods
● Recognize and use horse riding equipment
● Horse care
● Balance and position on horse
● Studying cultural physics movements
● Explanation of help and warnings
The first 5 sessions are given in the lonj field (Çılbır field) and the remaining 5 lessons are given in nature.
● Tok (Rider Helmet)
● Chafs and half rider boots or rider boots
● Safety vest
● Riders must not exceed 95 kg. In case of purchase, commission fees will be deducted and the fees will be refunded and reservations will be canceled.
● Please enter your age and weight information in the Note section during booking.
● Course Duration is maximum 60 minutes.
● Valid for ages 4 and up.
● The course package must be completed within 4 months.
● You can specify your requested date at the reservation stage. You will be contacted and the course hours will be planned according to the day and occupancy of the student.
● Course time zones during the day; appropriate weather conditions, fatigue status of horses vb etc.
- 10 Sessions (One session is 60 Minutes) Basic Training
- Rider's Hat and Safety Vest
This activity does not contain accommondation.
Transportation is not included
You might also like...