Cappadocia 2 Hour Horse Riding Tour
✪ 2 Hour Cappadocia Horse Riding Tour🐎
✪ Kılıçlar Valley, Güllük Valley, Love Valley, Çavuşin and Greek Villages
You can depart anytime of the day with this tour. You will get to see the best valleys. We will pass Goreme town and go to Sword Valley. We will take some pictures there and pass by Girls Monastery. Then we will ride to Rose Valley, where we can see the pink colours of volcanic formations.
Our next stop will be Cavusin village, an old Greek village, with an ancient cave castle and ruins in the middle.
After a short break there, we will ride to Love Valley and its sunset point. At sunset point you will have a great view over Love Valley.
This route is longer than the standard tour, and Moonlight Horse Ranch is the only ranch in Cappadocia who offers this tour to its guests.
After the reservation, you will be contacted.
WHO CAN RIDE?
● Children over 5 years of age must have their own Horses.
● Maximum weight is 110 kg.
● You do not have to experience horse riding before.
- This activity does not contain accommodation.
- Except for Urgup and Avanos region, we have transfer service from your place of stay and are included in the price.
You might also like...