Basic Horse Riding Training (Istanbul, Arnavutkoy)
✪ Learn Horse Riding with Basic Equestrian Training 🐎
Come to our horse farm on the Arnavutköy road in Istanbul, learn the basics of horse riding and the tricks of horse riding from experts!
You will learn to ride horses with experienced instructors in the green wooded and open areas. Our basic equestrian training designed as 45 Lessons 5 Lessons.
● Horse communication methods
● Recognize and use horse material
● Horse care
● Balance and position on horse
● Studying cultural physics movements
● Explanation of help and warnings
After booking, you will be contacted and organized on which days your classes will be.
- It is mandatory to make a reservation in order to participate in the training. After your reservation, your schedule will be organized according to your schedule.
- Normally, service is available 7 days a week from 9:00 to 21:00. Breakfast is available from 09:00 to 12:00.
- Reservation changes and cancellations must be notified 48 hours in advance. Otherwise, cancellation, change and refund will not occur.
- Riders' weight should not exceed 95 kilograms. In case of purchase, commission fees are deducted and the fees are refunded.
- You can specify your requested date at the reservation stage. You will be contacted and the course / safari hours will be planned according to the day and occupancy determined by the customer.
- Reservations that are not made within 2 months from the date of booking will be canceled and no refund will be made.
- Course time zones during the day; Suitable weather conditions, fatigue status of horses ... etc.
- Do not forget to ask for the voucher or invoice for the service from the person on site.
- For detailed information and reservations, please contact [email protected] or live support.
- 5 Lessons (45 Minutes Each)
- All Horse Riding Equipment
- Personal Expenditures
This activity does not contain accommodation.
This activity does not contain transportation service.
You might also like...