Trekking in Taraklı Kılıçkaya
One of the cities on the west side of Anatolia, SILK ROAD, which is the oldest transportation and trade road.
MÜMKÜNLÜ as known by advertisements.
Or with its historical names: Dableis, Dablis, Doris, Doblai, Dablar, Yenice, Taraklıborlu, TARAKLI…
It has been a settlement center since Phrygians - 1000 B.C.
Bithynian, Roman, Byzantium, Ottoman... One of the rarest cities that could protect civil and refined examples of Ottoman - Turkish architecture.
With its deep historical past, architectural heritage, natural beauties, friendly and hospitable people, Taraklı, geography of tranquility in short terms, is now a tourism city.
Also, it is just for trekking and nature sports with its unspoiled forests, huge rocks, Kazkıran Gateway, Pamukova, Samanlı Mountains, Bilecik Mountains and Kılıçkaya and its neighborhood with a view from the top.
After minimum 2.5-3 hours of trekking (the time may be extended according to performance of the group) around Kılıçkaya, we will join the city tour where architectural and historical features, cultural history and today of Taraklı will be explained and then, we will return.
Intermediate (Forest, uphill and downhill, earth roads and paths)
- We will do trekking. Please be prepared considering this;
- We may go to the river in the summer; River may cut the road in the winter;
- If the season and conditions are suitable, you can swim in the river if you want. Please do not forget to bring your swimsuit, towel etc.;
- Please wear outfits suitable to the season (jacket/sweater, hat, sun glasses, raincoat etc.;
- Prefer to wear warmer clothes upon lighter ones (you will sweat while walking and when you stop, you may feel cold);
- Choose shoes suitable for trekking (soil, mud, water etc.). Ankle boots or sports shoes will be good;
- Carry a small back-pack (your hands should be empty while trekking);
- Bring spare clothes, socks and shoes;
- You can bring water and energizing food with you;
- If any, your medication and vitamins, sun cream, moisturizing cream;
- Please do not forget to bring enough equipment, back-up battery etc. if you will take photos/videos.
In our tours:
- All participants take active role in alternative tourism. Everyone acts in solidarity at each stage.
- Program schedule is determined by the guide.
- The guide can make a change in the program for the reasons like weather, road, social aspects, nature, and timing etc.
21:00-22:00 (Estimated. This may change due to traffic etc.)
Pick-Up Points (Please remember to state your pick-up point at the reservation stage)
- 30 am İncirli ALFEMO (Eski Çarşı) Store
- 45 am Mecidiyeköy in front of TEB
- 10 am In front of Kadıköy Registry Office
- Ulaşım,Rehberlik,Kahvaltı,Geç öğlen yemeği,Sigorta
- This activity does not contain accomodation.
- Tansportation is included.Please pay attention to onboarding locations and schedule.Enter your boarding place into the 'note' section
You might also like...