Trekking in Şile Ulupelit
✪ Free Cancellation for up to 72 Hours
After our 1-hour travel, we will arrive at our facility in Yeşil Vadi (Green Valley) Village road. After our village breakfast, we will go to the Ulupelit Village via our cars where our trekking will begin. Our track consists of paths within the forest along the valley. After our 3.5 hours of trekking, we will have lunch in our facility on Yeşil Vadi and we will return.
Intermediate (Forest, uphill and downhill, earth roads and paths)
- We will do trekking. Please be prepared considering this;
- We may go to the river in the summer; River may cut the road in the winter;
- If the season and conditions are suitable, you can swim in the river if you want. Please do not forget to bring your swimsuit, towel etc.;
- Please wear outfits suitable to the season (jacket/sweater, hat, sun glasses, raincoat etc.;
- Prefer to wear warmer clothes upon lighter ones (you will sweat while walking and when you stop, you may feel cold);
- Choose shoes suitable for trekking (soil, mud, water etc.). Ankle boots or sports shoes will be good;
- Carry a small back-pack (your hands should be empty while trekking);
- Bring spare clothes, socks and shoes;
- You can bring water and energizing food with you;
- If any, your medication and vitamins, sun cream, moisturizing cream;
- Please do not forget to bring enough equipment, back-up battery etc. if you will take photos/videos.
In our tours:
- All participants take active role in alternative tourism. Everyone acts in solidarity at each stage.
- Program schedule is determined by the guide.
- The guide can make a change in the program for the reasons like weather, road, social aspects, nature, and timing etc.
7:00 PM-8:00 PM (Estimated. This may change due to traffic etc.)
✪ Pick-Up Points (Please remember to state your pick-up point at the reservation stage)
- 00 am İncirli ALFEMO (Eski Çarşı) Store
- 15 Mecidiyeköy, in front of Doğtaş
- 45 am In front of Kadıköy Registry Office
- Late Lunch
- This activity does not contain accomodation.
- Tansportation is included.Please pay attention to onboarding locations and schedule.Enter your boarding place into the 'note' section
You might also like...