Aladağ -Seben -Nallıhan Trekking Tour
✪ Canyons ,Caves, Architecturally Preserved Villages
✪ Trekking Tour with Accommodation
Aladağ -Seben -Nallıhan Trekking PROGRAM:
1.Day 27 October Sunday Istanbul- BOLU ALADAĞ- SEBEN TAŞLIYAYLA - SOLAKLAR
We will stop for breakfast at our facility in Kaynaşlı. After breakfast, our route is Bolu Aladağ. We will go to Taşliyayla Pond surrounded by forests and walk in Seben Plateaus that decorate the coast. The feature of this pond is the mosque in the middle of the beautiful plateaus surrounding it.
Approximately 1450 m from the sea. The height of the pond is said to be 5/7 times larger than Abant. After completing our march we will take our vehicle and pass to the left-handers. Solaklar Kaya Evleri - Kuzdere Canyon. We will have walks in both areas. Our dinner will be in our facility (Bungalow)
2. Day 28 October Monday MUSLAR KAYA HOUSES-ALPAGUT VILLAGE - ÇELTİKDERE CHURCH AND KINIKÇI CANYON
Located in the rocky area called Ulukayalar in the northeast of the Muslar neighborhood, the Muslar Caves are probably thought to be a rock settlement from the early Christian period. The views are spectacular. You will enjoy walking in this area. The village of Alpagut, which is located in the immediate vicinity of this area, is a nice source for photographer friends with mostly preserved local architecture.
After our walk, we will move to the Byzantine Church made of cut stone and brick in the form of a cross in accordance with the classical religious architecture of the middle Byzantine period (842-1204) located near Çeltikdere Village. Kınıkçı Canyon is a natural beauty. After our walks, we return to our facility. Our dinner will be in our facility (Bungalow)
3. Day Tuesday, October 29th SOLAKLAR - NALLIHAN (Davutlar) BIRD PARADISE - GÖYNÜK - İstanbul
After breakfast, an interesting geography is waiting for us today. We leave Seben and go to Çayırhan Bird Sanctuary in the south-east direction. After seeing the magnificent natural beauties of the erosion zone, we will walk in this geography of Mars (The weather will determine whether or not we should walk in this region due to its structure). We will have our late lunch here (we may prefer enriched with local dishes). Along the route, our guide will inform us about the culture, history, geography and geological structure of the region.
- We will do trekking. Please be prepared considering this;
- We may go to the river in the summer; River may cut the road in the winter;
- If the season and conditions are suitable, you can swim in the river if you want. Please do not forget to bring your swimsuit, towel etc.;
- Please wear outfits suitable to the season (jacket/sweater, hat, sun glasses, raincoat etc.;
- Prefer to wear warmer clothes upon lighter ones (you will sweat while walking and when you stop, you may feel cold);
- Choose shoes suitable for trekking (soil, mud, water etc.). Ankle boots or sports shoes will be good;
- Carry a small back-pack (your hands should be empty while trekking);
- Bring spare clothes, socks and shoes;
- You can bring water and energizing food with you;
- If any, your medication and vitamins, sun cream, moisturizing cream;
- Please do not forget to bring enough equipment, back-up battery etc. if you will take photos/videos.
In our tours:
- All participants take active role in alternative tourism. Everyone acts in solidarity at each stage.
- Program schedule is determined by the guide.
- The guide can make a change in the program for the reasons like weather, road, social aspects, nature, and timing etc.
Pick-Up Points (Please remember to state your pick-up point at the reservation stage)
- 05:30 am İncirli ALFEMO (Eski Çarşı) Store
- 05:45 am Mecidiyeköy in front of TEB
- 06:10 am In front of Kadıköy Registry Office
- 2 Night Accommodation, Transportation, Guide, 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, Insurance
- Accommodation Included
- Transportation is included.Please pay attention to onboarding locations and schedule.Enter your boarding place into the 'note' section
You might also like...