Basic Free Diving Training with Şahika Ercümen & Emilia Biała in Kaş, Antalya (PADI)
✪ Experience the underwater world by learning Free Diving with Şahika Ercümen & Emilia Biała
✪ Beginner Basic Education, PADI Certified
FREE DIVING TRAINING AND TRAINING CAMPS
You will experience real freedom in the underwater world with a Free Diving Training guided by our world record holder national sportsman Şahika Ercümen & Emilia Biała, 🌊 exceed your limits with pleasure 🗝️ and you will feel peace in your mind with a moving meditation 🧘
PADI Basic Freediver, which will take place in Kaş, is a certified training and the first step of free diving, the purest form of exploring the underwater world. This course is specifically designed for those who have little or no experience in underwater. There will also be many studies on Breathing Techniques throughout the training.
PADI Basic Freediver training includes:
- A knowledge development session conducted by your PADI freediving instructor
- Basic freediving skills such as static and dynamic apnea in the swimming pool. Using the deep part of our swimming pool (about 5 meters) we explore the underwater with our students to improve their diving techniques.
At the end of the training, you will also receive an internationally recognized PADI Basic Free Diver certificate.
Our priority during our training; safety, comfort and 100% efficiency.
During our 2-day education period, after meeting with our students, we go out to sea by boat at 10:00 in the morning.
Basic knowledge of free diving, proper breathing, hyperventilation, equalization techniques, rescue skills and so on. we begin with our theoretical knowledge session where we explain our main subjects.
After the theoretical knowledge, we prepare for our shallow water session and share our skills to intervene in static apnea, dynamic apnea and a diver who faints in shallow water and make positive directions for their development. Subsequently, we focus on our goal of taking our students to the next level by conducting basic studies of open water skills at a maximum depth of 5 meters.
We continue our theoretical and practicaltrainings for 2 days. Every day at 17:00 we return to where we started with our boat.
For those who want to improve, we offer a free training session on the last day of the course (Maximium 30 meters dive).
As a result of the repetition of our theoretical training, we graduate the students who succeeded by passing the final exam of our PADI Basic Freediver training.
If you want to continue your freediving journey after your PADI Basic Freediver program, you can join our next PADI Freediver course.
- July 25-26
- July 27-28
- July 29-30
- July 31 - August 1
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- You must be 12 years or older to register for a PADI Basic Freediver course.
- You must have adequate swimming skills and good physical health.
- No experience requirements for snorkeling, deep diving or free diving are required.
- Those who have never dived can participate.
- For education; diving mask, diving suit and flippers are required.
- Our school provides the necessary equipment for our participants who do not have the equipment or are missing. 75 TL per day and 100 TL for 2 days. You can add from the optional services step.
- For more information, please contact Aktivido Live Support or [email protected]
- 2 Day Theoric and Practical Training
- PADI Basic Free Diver Certificate
- Equipment Rent (One Day): 7 EUR
- Equipment Rent (Two Days): 9 EUR
This activity does not contain accommodation.
This activity does not contain transfer service.
You might also like...