Kas-Kekova Boat Trips With Lunch
Kas-Kekova Boat Trips
Kekova boat tours, music broadcasting is not done. We accept a limited number of reservations for a peaceful and fun tour.Maximum number is 60% of our boat capacity.
At 09.30 in the morning, we meet in our office in Kaş harbor and start our boat at 09.45 At 10’00 o'clock we are opening to the unique blue sea of Kaş and Kekova.
You can cool off during the swimming break in Inonu Bay.
Approaching Kekova, our second stop is the aptly named ‘Aquarium Bay’. Dive into the crystal clear waters and swim amongst the colorful sea life..
After lunch we’ll continue to ‘Tersane’, the site of an ancient shipbuilding yard.
From here you’ll get more and more immersed in history as we cruise over the famous sunken city, a Lycian city left underwater by earthquakes in the 2.century CE. We’ll take lots of pictures of these submerged stone ruins glittering in the water before heading towards Kalekoy.
5.KALEKOY VILLAGE (SIMENA CASTLE)
Kalekoy village, only accessible by boat or on foot, was built on top of and amongst the ruins of the ancient city of Simena. You’ll have an hour of free time here to explore the shops lining the narrow streets, walk up to the top of the castle, photograph the Lycian sarcophagi, or just enjoy some homemade ice cream by the sea.
With everyone loaded back up on the boat, we’ll head to our final destination of sea and sun, Yaglica Bay.
On the way back to Kas, Çamlık Bay will be the anchor point for our last swimming break. After about 30 minutes swimming break here we will move to Kas again.
We finish our day and tour in Kas Harbor at 18:00.
• Please be ready and waiting by the office 15 minutes before departure time
• Gratuity is welcome but not included or required
• Please bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses as we’ll be in the sun all day
• Please bring a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of dry clothes
• Please inform us of any dietary requirements ahead of time (vegetarian, etc.)
- This activity does not contain accomodation.
- At 9.30 in the morning we are meeting in our office close to Kas square.Here we go to the village of Üçağız by transfer.
You might also like...