Permaculture Workshop | Spiral of medicinal plants
For children to be friends with nature, # education (#educatio) in combination with # entertainment (#entertainment) offering, Turkey's first #ekoloj #edutainment-based program.
APV Kidz School is an introductory and introductory workshop on compost and vermicompost topics designed specifically for pre-school (2-6 years old) and primary school (6-11 years old) young people to acquire ecology formation.
The participants will first see the difference between living soil (#soil) and dead soil (#dirt), learn the benefits and how it is made, the importance of plants in human life, and then try seed and / or seedling planting. Up to 10-12 plant seeds and / or seedlings will be planted in the indoor and / or outdoors.
They will experiment with the selection of plants to be planted together by considering the interaction between plants, horticulture, water conservation infrastructure and elevated landscaping knowledge and new concepts and subjects that they are far from in their daily lives such as hugelkulture and learn how to make their own miniature agricultural activities, in other words their own permaculture designs.
For detailed information and / or corporate requests, you can contact live support.
● 06.07.2019, Saturday 11:30-12:30
● 17.07.2019, Wednesday 17:00-18:00
● 27.07.2019, Saturday 11:30-12:30
● 07.08.2019, Wednesday 17:00-18:00
● 24.08.2019, Saturday 11:30-12:30
● For reservations canceled 1 week before the start date, the remaining amount will be refunded by deducting 10 percent service charge.
● The date change is made once a 10 percent service charge is added and the quota is appropriate.
- All materials and seeds and seedlings to be used in trainings are provided. Parents can monitor and view the work.
- Transportation, parking etc is not included in the price.
- This activity does not contain accomodation.
- This activity does not contain transportation.
You might also like...