Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight in Cappadocia
✪ Gorgeous Hot Air Balloon Flight for Fairy Chimneys in Cappadocia!
✪ An unforgettable experience with dozens of balloons at sunrise
If you do not fly with hot air balloons in Cappadocia, your Cappadocia holiday is left incomplete. You cannot get enough of watching hundreds of fairy chimneys, dozens of hot air balloons and perfect views at amazing sunrise.
For the very best time of day, you will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning, around sunrise. You will be taken to the home of balloons in Goreme, and served a light breakfast while your pilots check the weather conditions and decide on the best launch site for the preferred flight path.
Once you have arrived at your take off destination, there will be a full passenger safety briefing and you will have a first hand experience of the balloon inflation. The crew will help you into the basket, and when everyone is happy and comfortable you will lift off!
From above, you will experience the unique world below you. The landscape combines natural beauty with a fascinating culture and a deep, complex history. Your pilots will inform you about this unique region throughout the flight. From the balloon you will see it, feel it and experience it first hand.
At the end of your fantastic balloon flight, celebrate your experience with your flying companions over a glass of champagne. You will each receive a personalised commemorative flight certificate and a warm reception before being dropped off to your hotel.
- Preparations will take about 15-20 minutes. With sunrise the flight starts and each basket contains 20 to 28 people.
- According to the course of the wind that day on the valley of Cappadocia, your flight takes min. 45 - max. 60 minutes.
- You will enjoy Cappadocia's unique beauty with experienced pilots by climbing up to 900 meters from the ground.
- Be aware that balloon tour depends 100% on wind and weather conditions, so it may be cancelled for safety reasons even at the last minute. In this case it will be rescheduled or you will get full refunded
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed to enter the balloon and children are charged as adults due to the limited space in the balloon basket.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- As it will be cool in the morning, it is recommended that you buy something that will keep you warm and prefer comfortable clothes and shoes.
- You shouldn't take anything with you like luggage or big bags.
- Hotel Transfer (Pick Up & Drop Back)
- Breakfast before flight (coffe / tea and snacks)
- Commemorative Flight Certificate
- After landing celebration with champagne
- Bottle of water
- Personal Expenditures
This activity does not contain accommodation.
Transportation is included. Our transfer services are available from all places in Göreme, Ürgüp, Uçhisar, Ortahisar, Çavuşin and Avanos.
You might also like...