ATV Safari in Şile
✪ A Fun Day with ATV Safari in Şile, Close to Istanbul!
With ATV safari tour, you will be entertained in nature. You are invited to spend an adventure full of nature and fun in Şile!
Get rid of the crowds and traffic of Istanbul, intertwined with nature, stress-free program offers a full of excitement.
Snow, rain and all kinds of weather conditions, you can safelyenjoy ATV safari activity.
ATV SAFARI PROGRAM IN ISTANBUL
- First, driving and safety training is provided.
- Test rounds are performed until you get used to the ATVs.
- The tour consists of a 20 km natural sand safari course, which takes around 1 hour depending on the weather conditions and the performance of the group. Training and test rounds take around 30-35 minutes. Overall activity takes approximately 1 hour in total.
- Tour days: every day of the week
- Tour times: 10:00 - 12:00 - 14:00 - 16:00 - 18:00
- Company-specific activities
- Free photos and camera shots
- The capacity of ATV vehicles is 1 person.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and do not have a health problem that could interfere with participation.
- Cancellations must be notified 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, no refunds can be made.
- Before the tour starts, the participant is fully informed about the course introduction, vehicle presentation, safety precautions etc. and the necessary equipment is provided to him. The operator is not liable for any bodily and / or material damages caused by the contrary actions.
- It is forbidden for the participant to use drugs and / or alcoholic beverages before boarding or during boarding. The entity shall not be liable for any material and physical (material and moral) damages incurred in this manner. In case it is determined that s/he is using drugs or alcohol, the participant is prevented from participating in the tour / continuing the tour. In this case, the participant has no right to claim a refund.
- During the tour, the participant must obey the warnings about overtaking the vehicles, zig-zaging, driving side by side or on the course / road route. The entity shall not be liable for any material and physical damages that may arise as a result of the opposite actions
- The participant is liable for any vehicle damage caused by the participant's violation of the rules.
- ATV Driving and Safety Training
- Helmets, overalls, gloves, goggles, raincoat and all other necessary equipment
- All photos and videos during tour
- All guidance services
- Personal Expenditures
This activity does not contain accommondation.
There is no transportation service. If you want to use public transportation, you can take the İETT 139S Uskudar - Sofular Koyu bus which starts from Üsküdar and get off at Doğancılı Köyü Petline Gas Station.
You might also like...