ATV Quad Bike Safari Tour in Cappadocia
✪ A Fun Day with 2 hour ATV Quad Bike Safari in Cappadocia!
✪ If you wish, you can watch the sunset in the Red Valley or you can experience the excitement any time during the day!!
With ATV safari tour, you will be entertained in nature. You are invited to spend an adventure full of nature and fun in Kapadokya!
Experience an alternative way to see the sights of Cappadocia from the ground on this ATV tour. After a quick safety briefing and demonstration, get some practice on the bikes before beginning your tour. When you are 100% comfortable behind the wheel, begin your tour of Cappadocia’s must-sees.
First, drive through Sword Valley, the smallest valley in the region, and admire the sword-like fairy chimneys which give the valley its name. Next, head to the Cavusin Village, where you can admire the architecture and churches of this former Greek village.
Next, speed through the White, Love and Red Valleys, stopping in each location for a rest or photos. Finish off at Rose Valley where you can watch the sunset from one of the best spots for sunset viewing in Cappadocia.
- First, driving and safety training is provided.
- Test rounds are performed until you get used to the ATVs.
- Safari course, which takes 1 hour and 20 minutes depending on the weather conditions and the performance of the group. Training and test rounds take around 30-35 minutes. Overall activity takes approximately 2 hours in total. Time may vary depending on traffic situation.
- Tour days: every day of the week
- Tour times: 10:00 - 12:00 - 14:00 - 16:00 - 18:00
Note: Company-specific activities can be organized. Please contact Aktivido Live Support or [email protected]
- You must be 16 years of age or older and do not have a health problem that could interfere with participation. Minimum age is 7 accompanied with an adult.
- Not suitable for pregnants.
- Cancellations must be notified 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, no refunds can be made.
- Before the tour starts, the participant is fully informed about the course introduction, vehicle presentation, safety precautions etc. and the necessary equipment is provided to him. The operator is not liable for any bodily and / or material damages caused by the contrary actions.
- It is forbidden for the participant to use drugs and / or alcoholic beverages before boarding or during boarding. The entity shall not be liable for any material and physical (material and moral) damages incurred in this manner. In case it is determined that s/he is using drugs or alcohol, the participant is prevented from participating in the tour / continuing the tour. In this case, the participant has no right to claim a refund.
- During the tour, the participant must obey the warnings about overtaking the vehicles, zig-zaging, driving side by side or on the course / road route. The entity shall not be liable for any material and physical damages that may arise as a result of the opposite actions
- The participant is liable for any vehicle damage caused by the participant's violation of the rules.
- 2 Hour ATV Safari
- Helmet and Mask
- Hotel Transfer (Pick up and Drop Back)
- Personal Expenditures
This activity does not contain accommodation.
Hotel transfer (pick up and drop back) is available for the Cappadocia region.
You might also like...